SGR Daily Control
SGR Daily Control is an identity screening platform that helps strengthen your financial crime compliance and due diligence procedures by enabling you to identify individuals who may be involved in financial crimes
and respond promptly to protect your organization.
• Identify individuals and entities that may be involved in or exposed to financial crimes.
• Protect your organization’s reputation from being associated with financial criminals.
• Avoid hefty fines and legal implications arising from lack of compliance with financial laws and regulations.
What is included?
Politically Exposed Persons (PEP):
• PEPs are individuals who have a higher risk of exposure to corruption and bribery due to their position in the public sector as defined by financial laws and regulations.
• Our data is based on the PEP definition provided by Financial Action Task Force (Groupe d’action financière, FATF/GAFI) with the additional possibility of adaptation to specific local laws and regulation.
• We include data on PEPs from around the world including the European Union, member countries of the OECD, Russia, China, high-risk and other monitored jurisdictions according to the FATF/GAFI, as well as state-owned enterprises.
• To minimize false positives, we include multiple data points such as the individual’s photograph, date of birth, identification codes and their curriculum vitae.
International Crime and Legal Enforcement:
• Individuals or entities targeted for public financial sanctions by governments or international institutions.
• Individuals found on local and international watchlists and alerts who are suspected of being involved in illegal activities or who may have personal or business connections with parties involved in such activities.
• Individuals who are connected to negative news events triggering potential regulatory or financial compliance concerns as well as risk of involvement in criminal activities.
Features and benefits:
Worldwide Coverage: Get access to data collected from every country and territory in the world to identify high risk individuals and entities.
Up-to-date Data: Get access to up-to-date identity profiles in our databases that go through a continuous monitoring process while adhering with international privacy laws.
GDPR Compliant: Our processes are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Minimize False Positives: Profiles include rich content such as date of birth, photograph, curriculum vitae as well as snapshots of adverse media items to help increase true matches by verifying the subject's identity in a more precise way.
Uncompromised Quality: We follow thorough verification and quality control procedures because we believe the quality of our data is directly proportional to your organization’s ability to identify potential risks.
Improved Compliance Workflow: Our database can be integrated into your organization’s existing processes to enable mass searches and automated queries.
Alert System: Improve efficiency by setting up alerts that will inform you if a specific individual or entity profile has been added or updated.
Customized Solutions: Not all organizations have the same requirements which is why we can develop tailor-made solutions with the features that are right for your organization.